Tuesday 15 November 2011

Bail

I have had an email from my police liason officer, keeping me up to date about what's going on.

He said that unfortunately there's nothing much new to report, as the Computer Lab just needs to do their thing. Unfortunately, there's a lot that they're doing, and I'm getting the impression that my case isn't at the top of the 'to-do' list. Which is fair enough I guess - it is after all, an old case.

He said that the Computer people started a new series of searches on the 4th November. It's likely that because Christmas and New Year are just around the corner, they probably won't be finished gathering evidence until at least January/February.

Meanwhile, he has a bail date on the 8th December, with a provisional date set in 2012 to be rebailed.

It just seems to be taking forever. When will it be over?

No comments:

Post a Comment