Saturday 17 November 2012

The day after tomorrow

I travel down to London tomorrow.  Then on Monday the trial starts.  Right now, it doesn't feel real.  After almost 2 years of waiting, is the trial really happening tomorrow?  It really doesn't feel real.

The other night I went out to some pubs with my friend A.  It was exactly what I needed.  We chatted, we laughed, we teased.  It was a fantastic night.  However, when I got back home, I couldn't get to sleep.  No matter how hard I tried, sleep just would not come.  In the end, I fell asleep at about 6AM.  Not good, as I had a doctor's appointment at 9AM.  I was absolutely exhausted.  I did manage to have a nap during the day though, which helped some.

I was also meant to be going out for a friend's birthday.  First I dropped my parents off at a local pub, then I came back home to get ready.  I picked my parents back up a few hours later.  Then exhaustion just hit me. I could barely keep my eyes open.  I had to cancel my plans for the evening.  I was pretty dissapointed - was so looking forward to going out clubbing with all my friends.  But I just couldn't do it, I needed sleep.

Today I haven't done much.  I was in town and did some shopping.  Helped out around the house.  Played the Sims3.  Just things to keep me distracted and not think about the next few days.

Tomorrow I'm driving down to London.  The day after tomorrow the trial starts.

Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment